FineVine Organics has created a toothpaste that naturally whitens teeth and freshens breath, kills harmful bacteria, strengthens gums, and eliminates bad breath. And this unique toothpaste has all these powerful benefits with no fluoride, no SLS, and natural, organic ingredients. It’s a powerful toothpaste that naturally detoxes and supports all your oral health needs, with no harmful components.
Who is This Product For?
FineVine Organics Activated Charcoal Toothpaste is for people who want fresher breath, whiter teeth, and a healthier mouth. It’s great for people who have stained teeth from wine, coffee, or tobacco or those who struggle with bad breath and oral health issues.
FineVine’s charcoal toothpaste is made without fluoride, hydrogen peroxide, sodium laurel sulfate, or GMO ingredients. This toothpaste can be used by adults, teens, and kids and is naturally vegan and gluten-free. It’s safe, natural, organic, and made in the USA.
The FineVine Activated Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste is made from:
- Organic coconut oil that naturally fights harmful bacteria and whitens teeth
- Baking soda that promotes a healthy pH balance and naturally detoxes the mouth
- Coconut charcoal powder that naturally whitens and removes stains from teeth while eliminating odors
- Organic peppermint oil that leaves your mouth feeling and smelling fresh and clean
Overview of Features
With FineVine Organic Charcoal Toothpaste, you can:
- Whiten teeth
- Remove bad breath
- Kill bacteria
- Remove tooth stains
- Enjoy a fresh mouth and breath that lasts for hours
It’s safe for sensitive teeth and gums and tooth enamel because it’s made from entirely natural and organic ingredients. The formula is vegan, allergen-free, GMO-free, and gluten-free. It contains no fluoride, peroxide, SLS, and parabens.
How to Use It
For best results, use this toothpaste as follows:
- Dampen your toothbrush
- Dispense a generous amount of paste onto the brush
- Gently brush teeth for 1-2 minutes
- Use twice a day for maximum oral health and for 30 days for maximum whitening results.
- Naturally whitens teeth and freshens breath
- Whitens teeth from the first use
- Kills harmful bacteria and supports healthy teeth and gums
- Safe for sensitive teeth and gums
- Long-lasting freshness
- Free of animal products, allergens, and GMOs
- Free of SLS, parabens, fluoride, and peroxide
- Made in the USA
- Stiffer texture than other kinds of toothpaste, so it can be more difficult to squeeze from the tube
- Some people don’t care for the taste
- Charcoal toothpaste has a darker, more noticeable color than white toothpaste, so spatters and drops can look messier around the sink
Charcoal toothpaste can be a bit messy to use and clean up, primarily if you use an electric toothbrush. If you want a natural, organic, healthy toothpaste that naturally cleans and whitens without charcoal, consider Dr. Sheffield’s Certified Natural Toothpaste. Dr. Sheffield’s extra-whitening formula removes stains, fights plaque, and cleans and freshens the mouth. This toothpaste is made from Dr. Sheffield’s original toothpaste formula, developed over 170 years ago, and is certified by the Natural Products Association.
Dr. Sheffield’s Natural Toothpaste contains no synthetic detergents or foaming agents, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, fluoride, and GMOs and is made without animal testing. It comes in a wide range of natural flavors to appeal to kids and adults – extra white natural mint, natural chocolate, natural cinnamon, sensitive teeth natural mint, natural mixed berry, natural peppermint, natural strawberry banana, and natural wintergreen.
Because it doesn’t have activated charcoal, Dr. Sheffield’s Natural Toothpaste may be less messy to use, and it comes in a massive range of flavors for every preference. However, without activated charcoal, the whitening effect of this toothpaste may be slower and less potent than the FineVine Organic Charcoal Toothpaste.
The tube may be stiff and difficult to squeeze for all-natural toothpaste with a high amount of coconut oil. This is because coconut oil is sensitive to temperature and becomes more saturated when it is cold. If the tube is stiff and hard to squeeze, immerse it in warm water for a little while to allow the coconut oil to soften.
Many people are looking for a safe, organic, natural toothpaste that whitens teeth and fights bad breath. The FineVine Organics Activated Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste promotes oral health and whitens teeth from the first use, without fluoride, SLS, or harmful ingredients.
If you want safe and natural toothpaste without activated charcoal, Dr. Sheffield’s Natural Toothpaste is an excellent alternative for a clean, healthy mouth without unwanted and harmful ingredients.